Thursday, May 29, 2014

First Contact

Konichiwa Kazoku!!

Well the first few days have not been that bad! It is a little bit overwhelming but that's ok. The language is very difficult but I can say a little bit. We got to teach our first lesson today. It was rough and we spent about 2/3 of the time searching through our books to find words and phrases. My district has 10 people in it: 6 elders/chorotachi and 4 sisters/shimaitachi. My companion, Elder C, is from Boise and a great guy. I think he and I will do well. I was asked to be the District Leader, which means, among other things, that I am in charge of mail...which means that I expect a lot more from y'all! Haha! My p-day is on Thursdays so that's the next time I will be able to write. 

Love you guys!

Siebach Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.