Monday, August 10, 2015

Transfer 'Flash in the Pan'!

Dear Family,

I have no time, but I have news!

I am getting transferred again! Another two transfer flash in the pan and I'm gone! I will be companions with Elder Cook. I don't really know him, although he seems like a great guy! Bonus: I will be getting a bike from a very tall missionary that just went home! It is a lot bigger and nicer and American! Yay--I'm excited!

This weekend we had a baptism! Brother Baba! He is going to be an incredible member! I'm so grateful I got to teach him and be a part of his journey toward Christ! I will send you a picture of him next email!

I'm sorry that this is so short! I really love all of you!

Elder Siebach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.