Monday, October 5, 2015

Wearing White in Hachioji

Hello Family. Funny story: I left my iPad in Kofu, which is very far away. So right now I am writing you from the Babylonian-era computers in the church`s family history room. There are various consequences to this. One is that this letter can`t get very long in the little time that I have; another that I can`t send any pictures. I apologize! 

This week we had a lot of good things happening! We had an MLC this Thursday and got to feel the spirit a lot. We also had a baptism here in Hachioji!

I have been studying Zeezromin the Book of Mormon recently. I love the incredible turnaround in his life. (Read about him in Alma 10:31 - Alma 15) Something we can all learn from! 

I am so sorry that this email is so short. I love you all!

Elder Siebach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.