Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Visit From an Apostle!

Well this past week has been pretty good. It rained a little bit and this coming week we are supposed to get a lot of rain. We spent a lot of time out finding and visiting less actives. Almost all of the less actives were gone and while we had a lot of good contacts none of them have turned into investigators yet. After all of our hard work last week we only had a few lessons to show for it and of all of the less actives that we visited only one came to church. Those are pretty disappointing statistics! Ya it was kind of a disappointing week, but I am really excited about that less active that came to church. plus my companion and I were exhausted at the end of every day. We came home, planned, and then fell asleep as we were falling into our futons.


This coming week we have a big mission conference on Wednesday with Elder Nelson in attendance. I am really excited for that. I hope that it is about really spiritual stuff, but it looks like this conference will be about the iPads and digital missionary work... Which is a little bit less exciting. We will see though! I guess if an Apostle is present that it is bound to be a pretty spiritual meeting if you want it to be.

I am sorry to say that I have almost no time to write anything else! We are really busy today! Take comfort in the fact that I have been receiving an elders weekly emails since leaving the MTC and he has yet to write more than a few lines....

Love Y'all! Y'all're the best! I will write a better one next week!

Elder Siebach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.