Monday, April 13, 2015

Transfers and General Conference

Hello family! 

I hope y'all are doing well. I'm doing pretty well. It is raining A LOT right now and we had to bike for about an hour out there. So my socks and shoes are soaked through! That's always fun. So we had transfers this week and I am now with my new companion here in Kohoku. We focused on visiting less actives this week which turned out to be really good. We met with a lot of them and had good conversations with them. We will be working with them more closely soon!

We also had general conference this week! It was amazing! I LOVED IT. There were so many incredible talks! I really loved the focus on the family and also dealing with gospel questions and shaken faith. It is so important to focus on the basic things that we know and have a testimony about when we have questions. I also loved the prophet's talk in priesthood, Ballard, Nelson, Holland...and pretty much everyone else's talk! I downloaded pretty much the entire conference and can't wait to watch it all the way through.

Other than that not much has changed here. We have a couple people with baptismal dates that are coming up. We are going to be working pretty closely with them over the coming weeks trying to prepare them.

I am so sorry but our bike ride and cleaning the apartment took up a ton of time! I love yall! Hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Siebach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.