Monday, April 6, 2015

Beautiful Feet

Hello family!

Look at what I get to look at every time I turn the corner!?! Cherry blossoms everywhere! So pretty! I LOVE this time of year!


Thank you for all the emails! I am excited to read them! This past week has been pretty great! Elder D and I worked in the area book a lot. We called a bunch of people from a long time ago and so were able to clean out the area book and establish who wanted to learn more about Christ and who wasn't interested. There were a lot of
people who weren't interested. Every once in a while there was some hope! We also got to use the videos to have some great lessons on the street about the resurrection and the atonement. It is amazing how you can be feeling the spirit so strong with some people and you can tell that they feel the spirit too but when you try to invite them to something walls get thrown up again. It's too bad... But we are working hard and accomplishing our goals and our purpose!


Today we got transfer calls. I am staying in Kohoku but I am moving to the other Elder companionship. My companion is another transfer 4 missionary named Elder P. I am excited, I have lived with him for the past transfer and he's pretty fun. Looks like he is a pretty hard worker too, which is great.

This week I was reading in Romans 10 and came across some of my favorite scriptures:

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and
how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how
shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written,
How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace,
and bring glad tidings of good things!

This scripture really spoke to me. I am here to preach so that people can hear and believe and call upon God and receive salvation. Plus it's nice to know my big feet can be called beautiful:) Pretty awesome!

I love y'all. Hope you are doing well! Sorry this is so short!

Love,
Elder Siebach



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.