Monday, June 1, 2015

Great Progress and...Earthquakes!

Family! 

Hey I am so sorry about last week--we just had no time to write home! I hope you enjoyed the pictures at least! This week was pretty great! I went on splits with my old companion Elder W and we saw a lot of miracles together! It is a cool feeling to get to go out and do missionary work with an old companion. Both of us have changed a lot and improved a lot. It was awesome!

This week our investigator M San came to church! I have gained such a big testimony that God is preparing people. I have only seen a few people on my mission that even come close to how prepared M San is. He is reading the Book of Mormon, praying, coming to church. It is amazing. He is so ready to come to know his Father in Heaven. I know that there are people out there that God is preparing for us to talk to, even those of us who are not on missions.

Sorry it's so short again--gotta go now. Love you!
Elder Siebach

PS -- Last week we felt quite a few crazy (but little--don't worry Mom!) earthquakes! Check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will gladly forward on any comments you'd like to leave for Sterling.